Vision Zero Santa Barbara is a collaborative effort led by two regional non-profit organizations that advocate for safe and sustainable forms of transportation and planning:
The Santa Barbara Bicycle Coalition is a county-wide advocacy and resource organization that promotes bicycling for safe transportation and recreation.
The Coalition for Sustainable Transportation provides advocacy, education and outreach to improve transportation options, promoting rail, bus, bike and pedestrian access.
Read and print the original Vision Zero SB Platform here.
Please note the target date for zero fatalities in SB has since been moved to 2030.
Vision Zero SB is endorsed and supported by the following community organizations:
- Santa Barbara Bicycle Coalition (SBBIKE)
- Coalition for Sustainable Transportation (COAST)
- Mesa Architects
- County of Santa Barbara Public Health Department
- Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce
- Mission Heritage Trail Association
- Bill Cirone, Santa Barbara County Superintendent of Schools
- Washington Elementary School PTO
- Citizens Planning Association (CPA)
- Milpas Community Association (MCA)
- Santa Barbara Unified School District
- Jodi House
- Santa Barbara City College
- Community Environmental Council (CEC)
- Clergy and Laity United for Economic Justice (CLUE) Santa Barbara
- Cottage Health
Please consider your group’s endorsement and contact us to be added to our list of supporters!